Manually operated 2/2 way metal valve with straight-through body for fluid or gaseous media. Suitable for use at high operating temperatures.
The proven angle seat principle, the ergonomic design of the handwheel in temperature resistant plastic, and the use of stainless steel ensure reliable operation of the valve even at high temperatures.
The gland packing is manufactured as standard using chemically and thermally resistant Teflon fiber sealing rings. For operating temperatures of over 180° C, and when maximum sterility is required, a stainless steel bellow is optionally available for this valve.
- High flow capability due to angle seat
- Suitable for extreme operating temperatures
- Autoclave capability as standard
- Ergonomically designed handwheel for secure grip
- Reduced risk of injury at high operating temperatures due to handwheel made of temperature resistant plastic
|Body Configuration||Operating Pressure||Kv value
|Standard D= straight through